- Indonesia’s Widodo faces test on reform credentials in second term
- Trump no longer considering Doral resort for G-7
- Pentagon chief in Afghanistan as U.S. looks to kickstart Taliban talks
- Lebanon protesters keep pressure on government as reform deadline nears
- Brexit could cause a broad 'investor strike,' UBS chairman warns
…..its own 50 to 70 unit building. Would set up better than other alternatives. I announced that I would be willing to do it at NO PROFIT or, if legally permissible, at ZERO COST to the USA. But, as usual, the Hostile Media & their Democrat Partners went CRAZY!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 20, 2019