- U.S. ‘deeply concerned’ about untrackable China ships carrying Iran oil: officials
- Yemeni government, separatists seen inking deal to end Aden standoff this week
- European shares tepid before Brexit talks resume
- Sergeant is apparently 10th NYPD member to die by suicide this year
- Buffett's Berkshire asks Fed to be allowed to buy more Bank of America shares
Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Monday:
Raytheon Co., up $1.28 to $187.19
Continue Reading Below
The company is merging with United Technologies Corp. in a deal that creates one of the world’s largest defense companies.
Tableau Software Inc., up $42.20 to $167.41
The data analytics firm is being bought by Salesforce for $15.7 billion in a stock deal.
GameStop Corp., up 42 cents to $5.44
The video game retailer announced plans to repurchase up to 12 million shares of its stock.
LyondellBasell Industries NV, up $4.43 to $83.65
The chemical company announced plans to buy back up to 37 million shares of its common stock.
The Kraft Heinz Co., up $1.57 to $30.31
The food maker said it completed an investigation into accounting errors and found no substantial mistakes.
Alliance Data Systems Corp., down $6.47 to $136.35
The marketing services company said its CEO is retiring amid several other management changes.
Spark Therapeutics Inc., down $9.14 to $100.21
Roche’s buyout of the gene-therapy company is being delayed by regulatory reviews.
Bank of America Inc., up 54 cents to $28.07
Bank stocks rose as lower bond prices pushed yields higher.