- Persons of interest surface in Texas mom's disappearance
- Dorian makes landfall in Nova Scotia
- MIT media lab director Joichi Ito resigns over ties to Jeffrey Epstein
- Living conditions ‘rapidly deteriorating’ after storm in Bahamas: aid group
- House panel poised to spell out Trump impeachment probe: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Garbage stocks are not necessarily garbage. Just look at the year-to-date performances of several of the major domestic waste haulers. Some of those names are among the largest holdings in the VanEck Vectors Environmental Services ETF (NYSEArca: EVX), an exchange traded fund that is beating the S&P 500 by more than 600 basis points year-to-date. EVX […]
Continue Reading Below