- U.S. House panel to vote on Wednesday if two Trump allies are in contempt of Congress
- North Korean leader’s slain half-brother was a CIA informant: Wall Street Journal
- David Ortiz heading to a Boston hospital after shooting
- David Ortiz heading to Boston hospital after shooting
- Planned Parenthood can stay open for now, judge rules
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Garbage stocks are not necessarily garbage. Just look at the year-to-date performances of several of the major domestic waste haulers. Some of those names are among the largest holdings in the VanEck Vectors Environmental Services ETF (NYSEArca: EVX), an exchange traded fund that is beating the S&P 500 by more than 600 basis points year-to-date. EVX […]
Continue Reading Below