- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)