- South Korea to spend more to counter ‘worst job market since the financial crisis’
- U.S. hits Chinese and Russian firms over breach of North Korea sanctions
- Facebook says it was ‘too slow’ to fight hate speech in Myanmar
- Police make multiple arrests after 76 people overdose on K-2 at Connecticut park
- Hawaiian Airlines' Expanded Cargo Operation Finally Takes Off
Brett Redfearn, Head of Market Structure Strategy for the Americas at J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. speaks during the Investment Company Institute’s (ICI’s) Capital Markets Conference in New York, October 10, 2013. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
October 18, 2017
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Wednesday it named JPMorgan Chase <JPM.N> executive Brett Redfearn as director of the agency’s division of trading and markets.
The division sets and maintains standards for fair, orderly and efficient markets, overseeing the major securities market participants and infrastructure, the SEC said in a statement.
(Reporting by Eric Walsh; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)