- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on July 14, 2019
- Durbin rips Trump's "careless rhetoric" about Dem congresswomen
- Djokovic outlasts Federer in marathon Wimbledon final
- Trump tells Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to ‘fix’ countries they came from
- Motor racing: Vettel apologizes to Verstappen after collision
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Friday that toy maker Fisher-Price has voluntarily recalled all its “Rock ‘n Play Sleeper” products after reports of more than 30 infant deaths.
The regulator said consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact Fisher-Price for a refund or voucher.
“We stand by the safety of our products. However, due to reported incidents in which the product was used contrary to the safety warnings and instructions, we have decided to conduct a voluntary recall of the Rock ‘n Play Sleeper in partnership with the Consumer Product Safety Commission,” Fisher Price-owner Mattel said.