- Indonesian opposition submits legal challenge to election result
- Brazil suspends operations of Avianca Brasil air carrier
- U.S. Congressman Nadler becomes woozy at briefing, says he feels better
- United Airlines extends cancellation of Boeing Max flights
- Shell finds light oil reserves at mountain in Albania
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said on Friday that toy maker Fisher-Price has voluntarily recalled all its “Rock ‘n Play Sleeper” products after reports of more than 30 infant deaths.
The regulator said consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact Fisher-Price for a refund or voucher.
“We stand by the safety of our products. However, due to reported incidents in which the product was used contrary to the safety warnings and instructions, we have decided to conduct a voluntary recall of the Rock ‘n Play Sleeper in partnership with the Consumer Product Safety Commission,” Fisher Price-owner Mattel said.