- Stocks take a breather following Thursday’s rally
- Turkey’s lira weakens more than 6 percent on threat of more U.S. sanctions
- Jury to weigh Manafort fate for second day after ‘reasonable doubt’ surprise
- Turkish lira tumbles 7 percent to dollar on sanction worries
- Slain Colorado mother painted rosy picture of married life
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
WisdomTree Investments bolstered their ETF roster today, launching two transparent actively-managed multifactor ETFs, the WisdomTree Emerging Markets Multifactor Fund (NYSEArca: EMMF) and the WisdomTree International Multifactor Fund (NYSEArca: DWMF). EMMF seeks returns via ta transparent actively-managed strategy that invests in emerging market equity securities that have the highest potential for returns based on proprietary measures […]
Continue Reading Below