- Rising in the polls, Pete Buttigieg officially enters 2020 race
- American Airlines cancels all Boeing 737 Max planes through August 19
- Tiger Woods wins the Masters, capturing first green jacket since 2005
- Woods wins Masters to claim first major in 11 years
- Woods wins Masters to end 11-year major drought
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below