- Mormons urge Utah not to bar "conversion therapy" for LGBTQ minors
- Weekly mortgage refinance applications rise, even as home purchase demand falls
- Sergeant is apparently 10th NYPD officer to die by suicide this year
- Chinese facial recognition tech installed in nations vulnerable to abuse
- Bank of America posts higher-than-expected profit on retail operations, expense discipline
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below