- Stocks take a breather following Thursday’s rally
- Turkey’s lira weakens more than 6 percent on threat of more U.S. sanctions
- Jury to weigh Manafort fate for second day after ‘reasonable doubt’ surprise
- Turkish lira tumbles 7 percent to dollar on sanction worries
- Slain Colorado mother painted rosy picture of married life
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below