- Trump would prefer to pick a woman for U.N. envoy
- Trump threatens to pull US out of weapons pact with Russia, saying Moscow is violating the terms
- Return to Egypt revives memories of desert battle for British veterans
- Artificial intelligence is changing how investors' money is being managed
- America Faces a Massive Shortage of Truck Drivers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below