- Evidence suggests Saudi crown prince is liable for Khashoggi murder: UN expert
- Hate your job? Here's what your boss should do to make things better
- Huawei CEO downplays expected $30 billion revenue miss due to the Trump administration ban
- South Korea gives most aid to North Korea since 2008 amid food shortage
- Germany economy minister raises Hong Kong during China visit
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below