- Why the quarterbacks in this year's NFL championship games are among the league's cheapest
- Trump offers limited 'Dreamer' deal in exchange for border wall — and Democrats quickly say no
- More than 10,000 protest in Belgrade against Serbian president
- Toyota, Paccar team up on clean hydrogen tech that Elon Musk and others dismiss as 'fool cells'
- Dozens killed in Mexico pipeline explosion
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The new Communication Services Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca:XLC) has been in the spotlight due in large part to Facebook Inc.’s recent slide. Last week, the social media giant suffered its worst intraday loss as a public company after reporting disappointing second-quarter results. The news hampered XLC, which entered last Friday with a weight of […]
Continue Reading Below