- Stock futures rise on report US, China trade talks to resume
- With large-scale attacks, is the Taliban experiencing a resurgence?
- The Latest: Italian highway operator faces volatile trading
- Forests group halts plan to endorse Indonesian paper giant
- Amazon is reportedly considering an insurance comparison website for the UK
For years, the common wisdom about robots was that they’re taking over repetitive, routine jobs, but at least they’re not creative – we’ll always have art and music to ourselves, right? Wrong.
Artificial intelligence, or AI, has also been programmed to recognize elements of art created by humans and then to create its own.