- Former Dutch prime minister, Wim Kok, dies at 80
- Hundreds of thousands take to streets in London demanding second Brexit vote
- A Powerful Tool to Manage Market Volatility
- Girl at center of court battle dies after court allows more time on life support
- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
For years, the common wisdom about robots was that they’re taking over repetitive, routine jobs, but at least they’re not creative – we’ll always have art and music to ourselves, right? Wrong.
Artificial intelligence, or AI, has also been programmed to recognize elements of art created by humans and then to create its own.