- Dollar steadies as strong U.S. inflation tempers chance of aggressive Fed rate cut
- Trump blasts Bitcoin, Facebook’s Libra, demands they face banking regulations
- Prosecutors say tests needed before Sri Lanka sterilization case can proceed
- Trump changes course on citizenship question
- NYPD says it wasn't required to monitor Epstein
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By RiverFront Investment Management Seven weeks ago, we updated our three tactical rules: 1.) Don’t Fight the Fed, 2.) Don’t Fight the Trend, and 3.) Beware of the Crowd at Extremes. A lot has transpired in that short period of time. First, the Federal Reserve officially announced a revised balance sheet normalization plan that would […]
Continue Reading Below