- Why one investor thinks the market need a 15 percent correction as a 'gut check' for the rally
- Could We See $100 Oil Again? Yes, but Not for the Reason You Think
- An exhibit dedicated to the Boeing Dreamliner 787 is bringing Japan a little taste of Seattle
- Italy’s coalition partners meet to patch up tax amnesty row
- Women candidates poised to make history in 2018 midterm elections
Trump, in a wide-ranging interview with Fox & Friends on Thursday, said of the investigation into possible ties between his campaign and Russia: “They ought to get it over with.”
His lawyers have yet to negotiate terms for an interview with special counsel Robert Mueller. But Trump did not close the door on the possibility.
The president also said that he would resist making changes at the Justice Department, which is running the probe, until after the midterm elections.
But said that “we’ll see what happens” to Attorney General Jeff Sessions future after the ballots are cast.