- There was mysterious selling in FedEx on Tuesday before poor earnings took down the stock
- Doomed Boeing pilots reportedly scoured manual in final moments
- The UK has asked the EU for a delay to Brexit, what comes next?
- Investors who believe the market's gotten too calm right now could use these ETFs to hedge
- Foreigners sell Danish shares after Danske Bank scandal: central bank
The Senate Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing Wednesday on the deadly shooting at a Florida high school and the FBI’s apparent failure to investigate the accused shooter as questions still remain into how and why law enforcement officials ignoredto from opening fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School and killing 17 people last month.
The FBI has already apologized for failing to act on a tip last month from a person who was concerned that Cruz could shoot up a school. CBS News learned Cruz purchased at least seven rifles in the last year.
Theto act on warning signs, failed to adequately respond to the shooting, and didn’t properly train their deputies.
Panelists at Wednesday’s hearing include Florida Sens. Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio, representatives from the ATF, FBI, Secret Service as well as those connected to victims of the Florida shooting.
© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.