- Opt for the Short Game When it Comes to Fixed Income
- Sheriff, family grieve off-duty deputy's 'senseless and cowardly murder'
- Agency recommends Kellyanne Conway be removed from government for Hatch Act violations
- How this 35-year-old dad made $1.5 million off a simple Fiverr side hustle
- Pelosi says Trump "does not know right from wrong"
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Just like a game of golf, different clubs have different roles when it comes to playing the long game versus the short game. Right now, in today’s fixed income environment, it could benefit investors if they played the short game with short duration fixed income exchange-traded funds (ETFs). During times of heavy volatility like that […]
Continue Reading Below