- Kudlow: December tariffs could be removed if U.S.-China trade talks go well
- Companies reach tentative deal to settle opioids lawsuit
- Botswana faces first close election contest since independence
- Threats Against Trump Family Member Gets Man Prison Time
- British PM pushes for Brexit deal vote after being forced to seek delay
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Energy sector ETFs were among the worst hit in the risk-off selling on Wednesday as crude oil prices plunged on an unexpected rise in U.S. crude inventories and a weaker global outlook. Among the hardest hit ETFs, the Invesco S&P SmallCap Energy ETF (NasdaqGM: PSCE) declined 5.1% and SPDR Oil & Gas Equipment & Services […]
Continue Reading Below