- Higher-Than-Expected Oil Inventory Build Drags on Energy ETFs
- Trump: 'I think I'd take' damaging info on 2020 rival from foreign operatives
- The 'wild, wild West days of Big Tech' are over, says Sen. Mark Warner
- Mosque Leader Teaches 'Wife Beating' to Remind Women Who 'Misbehaved'
- U.S. Stock ETFs Retreat as Trade Fears Bite Back
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Energy sector ETFs were among the worst hit in the risk-off selling on Wednesday as crude oil prices plunged on an unexpected rise in U.S. crude inventories and a weaker global outlook. Among the hardest hit ETFs, the Invesco S&P SmallCap Energy ETF (NasdaqGM: PSCE) declined 5.1% and SPDR Oil & Gas Equipment & Services […]
Continue Reading Below