- Mueller 'will be allowed to complete his work,' says Trump attorney general pick William Barr
- Tesla under pressure as Ford, Nissan, GM roll out new competition at Detroit auto show
- Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos didn't get a prenup—do you need one? Here's what experts say
- PG&E prepares bankruptcy filing after California wildfires
- Citigroup beats profit estimates on lower expenses, shares rise
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With expectations in place for a cold winter, natural gas and the related exchange traded products are heating up. The United States Natural Gas Fund (NYSEArca: UNG) is up more than 10% this week, stoking increased activity in the heavily natural gas fund. A weather system will push across the northern U.S. over the next […]
Continue Reading Below