- Big Oil undermines U.N. climate goals with $50 billion of new projects: report
- Trump’s False ‘Facts’ on the Environment
- Explainer: U.S., China more divided than ever as new trade talks loom
- Hurricane survivors face uncertain future in the Bahamas
- Jury reaches verdict in "Ghost Ship" fire that left 36 dead
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Market capitalization-weighted index funds have served investors well over the years, but there may be better options for passive exchange traded fund investors to choose from. “They’re fine. They’re just not great,” Mebane Faber, Co-Founder & CIO, Cambria Investment Management, said at the Morningstar Investment Conference. “It was a great invention because it was cheap […]
Continue Reading Below