- Exiting atomic power unrealistic for Japan, minister says, disputing colleague
- Mugabe’s family say burial ‘sometime next week’, ceremony private
- Justify failed drug test before winning Triple Crown, NYT says
- UK government publishes no-deal Brexit scenarios predicting disorder
- Walmart is expanding its 'unlimited' grocery delivery service nationwide
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In an uncertain market environment where trade wars make the major indexes succumb to wild swings, dividend exchange-traded funds can help provide the shelter and income conservative investors desire. One of the ETFs to consider that checks those boxes is the iShares Core High Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: HDV). HDV seeks to track the investment results […]
Continue Reading Below