- 'Start Here': Trump's new Iran sanctions and a 'humanitarian crisis' on the border
- Iran calls new US sanctions 'outrageous and idiotic'
- Iran slams new US sanctions, says they mean end of diplomacy
- Italian rescue plan for Carige sees cash call of up to 800 million euros: source
- Trump privately talks about ending Japan defense treaty: Bloomberg
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In an uncertain market environment where trade wars make the major indexes succumb to wild swings, dividend exchange-traded funds can help provide the shelter and income conservative investors desire. One of the ETFs to consider that checks those boxes is the iShares Core High Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: HDV). HDV seeks to track the investment results […]
Continue Reading Below