- Trump touts push to rescind government regulations
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Special counsel pushing Paul Manafort for information on Roger Stone: Sources
- Authorities warn about possibility of more hidden explosives after mysterious booms
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group We believe that the Administration’s desire to overhaul existing terms of trade, especially with China, has merit despite the uncertainty it is creating. We recognize that President Trump’s unconventional negotiating method could be effective in achieving the material concessions that the Administration believes are necessary […]
Continue Reading Below