- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Doug Sandler, Chris Konstantinos & Rod Smyth, RiverFront Investment Group We believe that the Administration’s desire to overhaul existing terms of trade, especially with China, has merit despite the uncertainty it is creating. We recognize that President Trump’s unconventional negotiating method could be effective in achieving the material concessions that the Administration believes are necessary […]
Continue Reading Below