- Evidence suggests Saudi crown prince is liable for Khashoggi murder: UN expert
- Hate your job? Here's what your boss should do to make things better
- Huawei CEO downplays expected $30 billion revenue miss due to the Trump administration ban
- South Korea gives most aid to North Korea since 2008 amid food shortage
- Germany economy minister raises Hong Kong during China visit
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. markets and stock ETFs were headed toward weekly gains as momentum in the technology sector helped balance out losses elsewhere and renewed optimism over trade talks between the U.S. and China helped prop up risk sentiment. On Friday, the Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) was 1.1% higher, SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEArca: […]
Continue Reading Below