- Democrat Gillibrand calls Trump ‘coward’ as she launches 2020 bid outside his NY hotel
- Honduras calls Jerusalem Israeli capital, opens trade office
- Mueller does not find Trump campaign knowingly conspired with Russia
- 1 killed, 3 injured after street racing crash in Albuquerque
- AG Barr releases key findings from Mueller's Russia report to Congress
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEArca: MJ) has risen 11% over the past five days, getting spurred along by the 2018 Midterm Elections and now the resignation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions could pave the way for even more gains. Sessions has been an ardent opponent of marijuana legislation, going as far as calling […]
Continue Reading Below