- The 'smart money' is buying this market comeback in force, classic indicator shows
- US producer prices fell more than expected in December
- Longtime bull cuts year-end price target by 12 percent, blames uncertainty
- Trump administration doubles estimate of shutdown cost to economy from original forecast: Source
- JPMorgan misses estimates, caused by trading troubles
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSEArca: MJ) has risen 11% over the past five days, getting spurred along by the 2018 Midterm Elections and now the resignation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions could pave the way for even more gains. Sessions has been an ardent opponent of marijuana legislation, going as far as calling […]
Continue Reading Below