- FDA threatens to fine Walmart, Kroger and convenience store chains for selling tobacco to minors
- Mattel's Fisher Price recalls all 'Rock 'n Play' models due to reports of deaths
- CDC suspects ground beef is the source of recent E. coli outbreak
- JPMorgan Chase and Anadarko Petroleum rise, Netflix stumbles
- S&P 500 closes near record high as earnings season begins in earnest
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fidelity – First Index Funds At Zero By Timo Pfeiffer, Solactive It is a game changer for the entire industry. With its announcement of the first zero-cost index funds in the US, Fidelity has sent shares of major ETF managers south amid investors’ fear for their business model. And I think, it is just the beginning! […]
Continue Reading Below