- U.S. tax agency to bring 46,000 furloughed workers back
- How would William Barr handle the Mueller investigation?
- Ralph Winter office to invest $300 million in Medici U.S. shared housing
- High-end complex in Nairobi now secure after 'suspected terror attack': Officials
- Senior U.S. Democrat seeks to delay lifting of sanctions on Russian firms
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fidelity – First Index Funds At Zero By Timo Pfeiffer, Solactive It is a game changer for the entire industry. With its announcement of the first zero-cost index funds in the US, Fidelity has sent shares of major ETF managers south amid investors’ fear for their business model. And I think, it is just the beginning! […]
Continue Reading Below