- Canada PM says informal NAFTA talks likely in next few days at U.N.
- Brees breaks Favre’s record for completions
- Cuba’s new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States
- Chicago archbishop removes priest who burned rainbow banner
- Passenger airlifted from cruise ship off Nantucket island
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fidelity – First Index Funds At Zero By Timo Pfeiffer, Solactive It is a game changer for the entire industry. With its announcement of the first zero-cost index funds in the US, Fidelity has sent shares of major ETF managers south amid investors’ fear for their business model. And I think, it is just the beginning! […]
Continue Reading Below