- Hi-tech peer-to-peer networks let Nigerian farmers log on for cash
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure
- Polish regional vote a test for eurosceptic PiS government
- Golf: Koepka to become new world No. 1 after CJ Cup win
- China must balance need for stable growth while managing risks: State Council
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Fidelity – First Index Funds At Zero By Timo Pfeiffer, Solactive It is a game changer for the entire industry. With its announcement of the first zero-cost index funds in the US, Fidelity has sent shares of major ETF managers south amid investors’ fear for their business model. And I think, it is just the beginning! […]
Continue Reading Below