- U.S. Senator Graham hopes Trump will slow U.S. Syria withdrawal
- Reinstated RUSADA asks WADA to confirm compliance status
- Senator Graham says U.S.-Saudi cannot move on until prince ‘dealt with’
- NHL roundup: Isles blank Caps 2-0, move into first place in division
- NBA roundup: Irving scores 38 as Celts trip Grizzlies
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin told each other in a telephone call on Friday that they were pleased with the positive direction in their economic and trade ties, a source in Erdogan’s office said.
Erdogan and Putin also voiced contentment regarding Turkey and Russia’s ongoing cooperation in the energy and defence industry sectors, the source said, adding that the two leaders had also discussed the latest developments in Syria.