- Apple announces October 30 event where it's expected to announce new iPads and Macs
- Coca-Cola names Brian Smith chief operating officer, taps new CFO
- Trump's attacks on Fed could backfire with higher rates, former vice chairman says
- White woman defends blocking black man from his apartment
- U.S. to merge Jerusalem consulate in to new embassy
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin told each other in a telephone call on Friday that they were pleased with the positive direction in their economic and trade ties, a source in Erdogan’s office said.
Erdogan and Putin also voiced contentment regarding Turkey and Russia’s ongoing cooperation in the energy and defence industry sectors, the source said, adding that the two leaders had also discussed the latest developments in Syria.