- Cautious optimism for U.S.-China trade talks lifts shares
- New outcry over Trump’s revocation of Brennan security clearance
- Oil prices gain on easing trade war concerns, sanctions on Iran
- Renewed Trade Talks Between U.S. and China Bolsters Dow
- Target and Lowe’s earnings are on tap this week. Experts say one big-box retailer is the better bet
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russia’s Vladimir Putin told each other in a telephone call on Friday that they were pleased with the positive direction in their economic and trade ties, a source in Erdogan’s office said.
Erdogan and Putin also voiced contentment regarding Turkey and Russia’s ongoing cooperation in the energy and defence industry sectors, the source said, adding that the two leaders had also discussed the latest developments in Syria.