- Hungary Holocaust march honours Scottish missionary
- ‘Safe’ Stocks Are No Longer Safe in the Age of Disruption
- Jet Airways pilots defer strike before crunch creditors meeting: report
- Trump may be trying to make everyone ‘crazy’ with sanctuary cities threat: Sen. Rick Scott
- Tiger Woods on the prowl in final round of the Masters
Authorities say street racers in southwest Albuquerque have killed a pedestrian and crashed a vehicle into an apartment building.
Police say it appears a woman was crossing a street Saturday night when she was fatally struck by one of the vehicles racing down a street.
They say one of the vehicles then crashed into an apartment building.
Police say three of the four people in the car that crashed were taken to a hospital where they were listed in critical condition.
They say the driver is in police custody and the other car involved in the race didn’t stop.
The names of the dead woman, the three injured people and the arrested driver haven’t been released yet by police.