- Assad, Russian officials meet in Damascus, discuss situation in Syria
- As cabinet row rumbles, Greek PM hails Macedonia name change
- Some polls to stay open late after chaotic start to Afghan elections
- Eye Opener: Saudi Arabia admits Jamal Khashoggi was killed
- Apple's Next iPhones Might Look Like This Year's Models
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
A rising rate landscape continues to rock the foundations of the real estate sector, particularly when it comes to homebuilders, which could benefit the Direxion Daily MSCI Real Est Bear 3X ETF (NYSEArca: DRV), but put persistent downward pressure on the Direxion Daily Homebuilders and Supplies Bull 3X Shares (NYSEArca: NAIL). With 30-year mortgage rates already surpassing the […]
Continue Reading Below