- Indonesian president’s coalition to win parliament majority: survey
- Asian shares up on accommodative Fed; growth concerns linger
- Boeing, FAA officials called to testify in U.S. Senate on 737 MAX plane crashes
- New Zealand to ban all assault arms, 'military-style semi-automatic weapons' immediately
- Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, The Killers among Woodstock 50 lineup
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
President Donald Trump enacted a tax reform plan that allowed companies to repatriate billions of dollars in overseas revenue back home, driving increased demand for dividend stock ETF strategies that cover companies with a new cash infusion to pay back to investors. For example, the iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEArca: DGRO), Schwab US Dividend […]
Continue Reading Below