- SoCal murder suspect may be linked to Houston disappearances
- Stock futures search for direction ahead of Fed meeting
- Over $9 billion wiped off of XRP value after surprise spike in the cryptocurrency's price
- German watchdog asks Deutsche Bank to take actions to prevent money laundering
- Comcast stocks up on Sky shares buying another 29.1 pct. in the market
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
President Donald Trump enacted a tax reform plan that allowed companies to repatriate billions of dollars in overseas revenue back home, driving increased demand for dividend stock ETF strategies that cover companies with a new cash infusion to pay back to investors. For example, the iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (NYSEArca: DGRO), Schwab US Dividend […]
Continue Reading Below