- Venture capitalist spreading funding to Middle America
- Siberia's Pleistocene Park: Bringing back pieces of the Ice Age to combat climate change
- Larger than life displays by French photographer JR
- Venezuela opposition says it will meet Maduro envoys in Norway-mediated talks
- Hosts Brazil beat Peru 3-1 to win Copa America
Authorities say street racers in southwest Albuquerque have killed a pedestrian and crashed a vehicle into an apartment building.
Police say it appears a woman was crossing a street Saturday night when she was fatally struck by one of the vehicles racing down a street.
They say one of the vehicles then crashed into an apartment building.
Police say three of the four people in the car that crashed were taken to a hospital where they were listed in critical condition.
They say the driver is in police custody and the other car involved in the race didn’t stop.
The names of the dead woman, the three injured people and the arrested driver haven’t been released yet by police.