- WeWork is reportedly looking to raise up to $4 billion in debt ahead of its IPO
- 'Start Here': 2 quakes rattle California and financier accused of sex trafficking
- Fed easing could prompt first China rate cut in four years: analysts
- Iran says Europe has 60 days to save nuclear deal
- Second Turkish drillship arrives off coast of Cyprus: shipping data
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In an interview with CNBC, veteran trader Art Cashin echoed the worry of investors on whether a U.S.-China trade deal is actually on the cusp of materializing or not. The idea of the trade war continuing would certainly send the markets south. Combined with fears of slowing global growth and a reduction in corporate earnings, […]
Continue Reading Below