- Will Global Rate Shifts Come to the Treasury Market?
- McDonald’s to open 25 restaurants in Italy this year, hire 2,300 people
- UK's Theresa May seeks respite from Brexit walking in Wales
- Markets Right Now: Stocks mixed as traders eye earnings
- Canada to appeal WTO panel finding in lumber dispute with U.S.: statement
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In an interview with CNBC, veteran trader Art Cashin echoed the worry of investors on whether a U.S.-China trade deal is actually on the cusp of materializing or not. The idea of the trade war continuing would certainly send the markets south. Combined with fears of slowing global growth and a reduction in corporate earnings, […]
Continue Reading Below