- U.S., China Meet in a New Internet ETF
- Late school teacher leaves $4.7M to Philadelphia Orchestra
- Christie's to auction pink diamond that could fetch $50M
- Manafort was in default on Trump Tower condo when he forfeited it in plea — now bank wants a piece
- Chilling video shows scene inside California bar as gunman opened fire
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
There are Internet ETFs dedicated to U.S. companies and there are Internet ETFs focusing on Chinese firms. A new ETF marries those two concepts. The TigerShares China-U.S. Internet Titans ETF (NASDAQ: TTTN) debuted Wednesday. The new ETF tracks the Nasdaq China US Internet Tiger Index and holds 20 stocks. The index is split between the […]
Continue Reading Below