- Injury reported in new explosion, Austin EMS say
- Reince Priebus: President's tough trade talk is not populism or nationalism. 'This is Trumpism'
- WhatsApp co-founder just told followers to delete Facebook
- How Fletcher Building bungled a New Zealand construction boom
- Australia edges higher ahead of expected Fed rate hike; Japan closed for holiday
Gundlach — the founder of DoubleLine Capital — is one of the leading bond managers, often referred to as the “bond king.”
Earlier on Friday, Gundlach expressed doubt that wages can go up without sparking a sharp increase in inflation. Concerns of rising inflation sent stocks reeling earlier this month, after the Labor Department reported much higher-than-expected annualized wage growth.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.