- Trump says migrant caravan includes 'unknown Middle Easterners,' offers no evidence
- 70-year-old woman found dead with throat slashed at Manhattan home: Police
- Mexico hopes to reach deal on steel with U.S., Canada soon: official
- WATCH: Inside the caravan of migrants en route to US border
- Wall Street drops as China support fades, earnings disappoint
Gundlach — the founder of DoubleLine Capital — is one of the leading bond managers, often referred to as the “bond king.”
Earlier on Friday, Gundlach expressed doubt that wages can go up without sparking a sharp increase in inflation. Concerns of rising inflation sent stocks reeling earlier this month, after the Labor Department reported much higher-than-expected annualized wage growth.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.