- Tunisia bring in Khaoui to attack unchanged Belgium
- Eye Opener: Trump tries to change the subject
- France motivated to take top spot despite possible Argentina clash
- Turkey’s master campaigner, Erdogan faces biggest election challenge
- Confusion continues as immigrant children remain separated from parents
Gundlach — the founder of DoubleLine Capital — is one of the leading bond managers, often referred to as the “bond king.”
Earlier on Friday, Gundlach expressed doubt that wages can go up without sparking a sharp increase in inflation. Concerns of rising inflation sent stocks reeling earlier this month, after the Labor Department reported much higher-than-expected annualized wage growth.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.