- Rod Rosenstein on his way to White House amid reports that he expects to be fired
- Apple and Salesforce are teaming up to launch Siri into enterprise
- Cramer: Using an iPhone for business just got way better under a new partnership with Salesforce
- Nike has hit a new record—here's how much you'd have if you invested $1,000 10 years ago
- Sky’s shares jump after Comcast wins auction with big bet
Gundlach — the founder of DoubleLine Capital — is one of the leading bond managers, often referred to as the “bond king.”
Earlier on Friday, Gundlach expressed doubt that wages can go up without sparking a sharp increase in inflation. Concerns of rising inflation sent stocks reeling earlier this month, after the Labor Department reported much higher-than-expected annualized wage growth.
This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.