- Australia recognizes west Jerusalem as Israel's capital
- Tear gas on the Champs-Elysees but fewer Paris protesters
- Scuffles break out during Paris protests
- Police deploy water cannons on yellow vest protesters as French riots extend into 5th weekend
- Kremlin should take the lead on rap music, not shut it down, Putin says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
In a changing fixed-income market environment, investors have to carefully balance yield generation with rising interest rates that are likely to result in slower economic growth, and perhaps even a recession. Some have looked into the high-yield, debt market as a means to generate attractive income opportunities and hedge potential interest rate risks. Others are […]
Continue Reading Below