- Brexit talks with Labour more constructive than people think: UK’s Hunt
- Turkish unemployment surges to almost 10-year high in December-February: stats institute
- Indonesia posts surprise trade surplus in March, analysts doubt sustainability
- Student apparently taking picture falls from campus clock tower, dies
- Germany reportedly won't exclude Huawei 5G technology — if it follows the rules
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the price of Bitcoin falling over 15% after breaking through the $8,000 barrier near the end of July, Bitcoin bears might be thinking of Frank Sinatra’s “That’s Life,” but Bitcoin bulls think the latest price correction is a precursor to a different tune from the blue-eyed crooner–“The Best is Yet to Come.” Bitcoin’s current […]
Continue Reading Below