- Americans think 22 is the ideal age to get a credit card—but money experts disagree
- California GOP House candidate Kim takes slight lead over Democrat Cisneros in crucial CA race
- 'The whole world economy' is at risk if US-China trade war gets much worse, SocGen chair
- Kavanaugh accuser seeks terms for testimony as deadline looms
- U.S. Justice Department may delay state AG meeting relating to social media: source
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
With the price of Bitcoin falling over 15% after breaking through the $8,000 barrier near the end of July, Bitcoin bears might be thinking of Frank Sinatra’s “That’s Life,” but Bitcoin bulls think the latest price correction is a precursor to a different tune from the blue-eyed crooner–“The Best is Yet to Come.” Bitcoin’s current […]
Continue Reading Below