- Watch out for this key level in Facebook, Piper Jaffray technical analyst says
- Country singer blamed for "senseless" crash that killed her and teen
- 9 students hospitalized after eating "THC-laced" candy
- S&P Platts to assess prices for U.S. WTI crude delivered to Asia, Brazil Lula to China
- Pilots' strike forces British Airways to cancel virtually all flights
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The recent reelection of Narendra Modi as India’s prime minister has investors renewing their enthusiasm for India, Asia’s third-largest economy and they are embracing the iShares MSCI India ETF (CBOE: INDA) as a result. INDA seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of Indian equities. The fund offers exposure to large and […]
Continue Reading Below