- U.S. farmers may need more aid if trade deals stall during election season: lobby
- Trump to launch re-election campaign in battleground state of Florida
- Greece, Cyprus pressure EU to act over Turkey gas drilling as Ankara digs in
- What consumers need to know about Libra, Facebook's new cryptocurrency
- Facebook created a 'gateway drug' to introduce billions to cryptocurrency, experts say
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The recent reelection of Narendra Modi as India’s prime minister has investors renewing their enthusiasm for India, Asia’s third-largest economy and they are embracing the iShares MSCI India ETF (CBOE: INDA) as a result. INDA seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of Indian equities. The fund offers exposure to large and […]
Continue Reading Below