- Venezuela claims win in LatAm diplomatic dispute, ignores criticism of Maduro
- Vermont Man Gets Big Surprise after Trump Flag is Vandalized
- Jayme Closs' grandfather says family doesn't know alleged attacker
- Brazil president says he wants free trade with ‘the entire world’
- Blue Jays sign RHP Phelps to 1-year, $2.5M deal
The Justice Department has agreed to let AT&T complete its purchase of Time Warner, according to joint government filings, clearing the way for a quick conclusion to a deal to be completed as soon as Friday.
A federal judge ruled on Tuesday that AT&T’s $85.4 billion bid for Time Warner was legal, imposing no conditions on the merger. The government had the option to seek a stay, delaying the merger for a designated waiting period, but has foregone that option.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.