- The 3 traits that successful founders all share
- China reveals its new party line: We're trying to save the world from the US
- Congressman's siblings explain why they endorsed his opponent
- China says hard to proceed on trade with U.S. putting ‘knife to its neck’
- Beijing pushes ahead with opening up its financial sector despite trade tensions
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday that Tehran will stand firm against the U.S. threats to cut Iranian oil sales and warned that Washington had not thought about the consequences of such a decision.
Continue Reading Below
“The Americans say they want to reduce Iranian oil exports to zero. They have talked without thinking carefully. It shows they have not thought about its consequences,” Rouhani was quoted as saying by the state news agency IRNA on an official visit to Vienna, Austria.