- Thousands brave rain in fresh protests against Hong Kong extradition bill
- New York could become first state to fully decriminalize sex work
- Pelosi is so ‘done’ with Trump, the ‘diverter in chief’
- David Ortiz has more surgery in Boston after shooting
- Russia, in rare U-turn after public anger, drops case against journalist
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. markets and stock ETFs plunged Monday after China revealed its own tariff hikes and a breakdown in trade negotiations between the two countries, fueling fears of an all-out trade war that could drag down the global economy. On Monday, the Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) declined 3.3%, SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEArca: […]
Continue Reading Below