- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Boeing, Peloton, Halliburton, Facebook, IBM & more
- 4 dead from Legionnaires' outbreak linked to hot tubs
- Brexit uncertainty ahead of Parliament session that has Boris Johnson at the mercy of 1 politician
- Cybercriminals are doing big business in the gaming chat app Discord
- The uncharted road to the impeachment and removal of a president
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
May’s market oscillations certainly gave investors a thrilling ride on the volatility roller coaster and this is exactly what hedge fund manager and philanthropist Paul Tudor Jones saw coming as early as last year. Now, Jones has the prescience to forecast rate cuts instituted by the Federal Reserve. The investing prowess of Jones was on […]
Continue Reading Below