- NFL roundup: Tannehill, Titans stun Mahomes, Chiefs late
- Woman seen on video in Bronx Zoo lion's den turns herself in
- House releases transcript of testimony by top State Department official George Kent
- Trump impeachment trial may complicate Democratic presidential race
- ‘Leave now’: Australians urged to evacuate as ‘catastrophic’ fires loom
FILE PHOTO: People queue to withdraw money from a bank in Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital, March 8, 2017. REUTERS/Philimon Bulawayo/File Photo
July 15, 2019
HARARE (Reuters) – Zimbabwe’s annual inflation soared to a 10-year high of 175.66% in June compared with 97.85% in May, statistical agency ZIMSTATS said on Monday.
On a month-on-month basis, the central price index rose 39.26% compared with 12.54% in May, ZIMSTATS said.
(Reporting by Macdonald Dzirutwe; Editing by Andrew Heavens)