- DOJ changing legal team fighting for census citizenship question
- American couple's jet ski recovered after mysterious disappearance
- Hickenlooper vows to stay in Democratic presidential race
- Cabinet of curiosities: 15,000 ink samples at Secret Service
- Archdiocese removes prominent Detroit priest from pulpit
Golf – Masters – Augusta National Golf Club – Augusta, Georgia, U.S. – April 14, 2019 – Tiger Woods of the U.S. on the 8th hole during final round play. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
April 14, 2019
AUGUSTA Ga. (Reuters) – Tiger Woods won the Masters for the fifth time on Sunday to land his 15th major title and first since 2008.
Woods, who began the final round two shots back of overnight leader Francesco Molinari, carded a two-under-par 70 to finish one shot ahead of fellow Americans Dustin Johnson, Xander Schauffele and Brooks Koepka.
(Reporting by Frank Pingue, editing by Pritha Sarkar)