- Europe Financial ETF Just Can’t Catch a Break
- Sackler family pausing donations as top museums cut ties to OxyContin maker
- Prize-winning show dog found after vanishing at airport for 3 days
- ‘It’s not about the Benjamins,’ Netanyahu says of U.S. support for Israel
- UK’s weakened PM May still hoping to push her Brexit deal through
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The widely followed MSCI Emerging Markets Index is lower by 6% this year, but some market observers believe emerging markets equities are offering compelling value. Despite the relative weakness year-to-date in emerging markets ETFs, other market experts may view them as underpriced based on a price-to-estimated earnings ratio that is at its lowest within the […]
Continue Reading Below