- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The widely followed MSCI Emerging Markets Index is lower by 6% this year, but some market observers believe emerging markets equities are offering compelling value. Despite the relative weakness year-to-date in emerging markets ETFs, other market experts may view them as underpriced based on a price-to-estimated earnings ratio that is at its lowest within the […]
Continue Reading Below