- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
The widely followed MSCI Emerging Markets Index is lower by 6% this year, but some market observers believe emerging markets equities are offering compelling value. Despite the relative weakness year-to-date in emerging markets ETFs, other market experts may view them as underpriced based on a price-to-estimated earnings ratio that is at its lowest within the […]
Continue Reading Below