- After-hours buzz: NKE, CTAS & more
- Nike tops Wall Street expectations, but shares fall
- Benioff to tech: 'Your employees and executives are going to walk out' if they don't trust you
- Sonic and Halliburton rise; Facebook and CenturyLink dip
- Nike shares fall despite earnings beat and 15 percent profit growth
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Ryan Bright via Iris.xyz In my last blog, I questioned whether up-and-coming Fintechs had the capability to challenge the more established big banks in the long-term. I concluded that the most likely occurrence will be an increase in collaboration, between challengers and the more traditional banks. However, a quiet revolt is taking place. Businesses that can primarily […]
Continue Reading Below