- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Controversy, dissent and baggage are good for your stock portfolio
- Philippines’ Duterte signs law boosting central bank’s powers
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below