- Warriors heavily favored over Raptors in NBA Finals
- Papua New Guinea prime minister quits after weeks of turmoil
- Former Thai PM and influential royal adviser Prem Tinsulanonda dies at 98
- Europe's voters elect new parliament as nationalism mounts
- Woman facing eviction gets help from Arnold Schwarzenegger
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below