- Coaches accused of sexual misconduct still active, USA Today finds
- Country legend Reba McEntire reflects on road to Kennedy Center Honors
- Teen suspect dead in middle school shooting, no students injured: Police
- Kohl's says it surpassed its holiday hiring targets, even in a tight labor market
- U.S. weekly jobless claims near 49-year low; import prices fall
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below