- Struggling Chinese stocks may cheer news of increased inclusion on a widely followed index
- MLB roundup: Braves’ Acuna makes homer history
- Brazil’s farmers dump sugar for soy as trade war boosts Chinese demand
- Pro-China groups rally outside HK press club ahead of activist’s speech
- China blocks a super-popular video game, and Tencent shares drop
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Businessman, investor and television personality Marcus Lemonis is known for his ability to take struggling businesses and turn them around in return for an ownership stake. However, to Lemonis, Bitcoin is simply beyond repair. The intangibleness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general can’t supplant fiat money, according to Lemonis. “Nothing replaces good old-fashioned cash,” said […]
Continue Reading Below