- Banks urge US regulators to reconsider 'Volcker Rule' tweaks
- Morgan Stanley's brokerage sweetens retirement bonuses for its top brokers
- 'Start Here': Khashoggi, caravan and #MeToo. What you need to know to start your day.
- Euro, Italian bonds sold as EU warns on Italy budget
- EU to sign trade deal with Singapore, eyes deeper Asia ties
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Toroso Asset Management Last week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow) made headlines for reaching all-time highs on both Monday and Tuesday. The implication is that the average investor is experiencing another spectacular year of returns. Unfortunately, the average global balanced portfolio is up about 1.8% even though the Dow is up 8.67%. In this […]
Continue Reading Below