- Exclusive: As U.S. sanctions loom, China’s Bank of Kunlun to stop receiving Iran payments – sources
- Verizon beats phone subscriber estimates
- McDonald's to report third quarter earnings before the bell: Here's what to expect
- Wall Street's 'fear gauge' is popping, which means there likely will be only one winning trade today
- The Real-World Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Toroso Asset Management Last week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow) made headlines for reaching all-time highs on both Monday and Tuesday. The implication is that the average investor is experiencing another spectacular year of returns. Unfortunately, the average global balanced portfolio is up about 1.8% even though the Dow is up 8.67%. In this […]
Continue Reading Below