- Luckin Coffee IPO won't stop Starbucks' stock breakout, technical analyst says
- Labour declares Brexit talks dead as May’s premiership crumbles
- Amazon squares up to Uber with backing for UK food app Deliveroo
- Carrefour considers sale of stake in China business: sources
- The Latest: German government still urging Brexit deal
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
“Start-up Iron Ox created a fully autonomous farm in San Carlos, California. The hydroponic, indoor farm relies on two robots to plant, care for and harvest all its produce. One of the robots is 1,000 pounds and about the size of a car. It picks up the trays of plants and transports them around the […]
Continue Reading Below