- Volatility takes Investors for a Ride to Start the Week
- Tennis: Stephens stays calm to run away from Osaka in Singapore
- Actress Amber Heard says birth on U.S.-Mexico border sparked rights activism
- India’s Congress will not name Gandhi as PM candidate in election battle
- YouTube invests $20 million in educational videos, giving advertisers more safe places for ads
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
“Start-up Iron Ox created a fully autonomous farm in San Carlos, California. The hydroponic, indoor farm relies on two robots to plant, care for and harvest all its produce. One of the robots is 1,000 pounds and about the size of a car. It picks up the trays of plants and transports them around the […]
Continue Reading Below