- Deutsche Bank shares rise pre-market as 18,000 global job cuts begin
- Hong Kong police arrest six at Kowloon protest
- South Korea’s Moon urges Japan to remove export curbs
- DOJ changing legal team fighting for census citizenship question
- Huawei staff share deep links with Chinese military, new study claims
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
“Start-up Iron Ox created a fully autonomous farm in San Carlos, California. The hydroponic, indoor farm relies on two robots to plant, care for and harvest all its produce. One of the robots is 1,000 pounds and about the size of a car. It picks up the trays of plants and transports them around the […]
Continue Reading Below