- Warriors heavily favored over Raptors in NBA Finals
- Papua New Guinea prime minister quits after weeks of turmoil
- Former Thai PM and influential royal adviser Prem Tinsulanonda dies at 98
- Europe's voters elect new parliament as nationalism mounts
- Woman facing eviction gets help from Arnold Schwarzenegger
FILE PHOTO: The Uber application is seen on a mobile phone in London, Britain, September 14, 2018. REUTERS/Hannah McKay/File Photo
December 8, 2018
(Reuters) – Uber Technologies Inc filed paperwork confidentially this week for its initial public offering next year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Uber’s confidential filing indicates it could go public as soon as the first quarter, the Journal reported.
(Reporting by Ismail Shakil in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)