- Trump picks envoy to Canada Kelly Craft for U.N. ambassador
- Smart Beta ETFs to Watch as Companies Ramp Up Buybacks
- Germany ETFs Try to Regain Their Footing
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gave prosecutors information on Trump family business: NYT
- Mueller report not coming next week: senior U.S. Justice official
FILE PHOTO: The Uber application is seen on a mobile phone in London, Britain, September 14, 2018. REUTERS/Hannah McKay/File Photo
December 8, 2018
(Reuters) – Uber Technologies Inc filed paperwork confidentially this week for its initial public offering next year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
Uber’s confidential filing indicates it could go public as soon as the first quarter, the Journal reported.
(Reporting by Ismail Shakil in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)