- Woods declares himself ready for action after knee surgery
- French banks to step up bad loan sales as regulation bites: Deloitte
- Hacking the hackers: Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, officials say
- Chicago Public School teachers strike approach third day
- Jimmy the border collie rescued from cliff in Australia
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. markets and stock exchange traded funds inched higher Monday as traders on a highly anticipated Federal Reserve meeting that is expected to outline the potential path to interest rate cuts this year. On Monday, the Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) was up 0.7%, SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEArca: DIA) gained 0.2% and SPDR […]
Continue Reading Below