- Oil prices fall 1% as global demand concerns grow
- Putin, Netanyahu discuss pardon for U.S.-Israeli woman jailed in Russia
- Pentagon chief arrives in Riyadh as Iran tensions simmer and Russia makes moves
- WikiLeaks founder Assange struggles to recall his name and age at London court hearing
- China's attacks on US businesses are 'completely inappropriate,' Mike Pompeo says
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. markets and stock exchange traded funds rallied Monday after the White House “indefinitely suspended” the implementation of tariffs on Mexico’s goods. On Monday, the Invesco QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) increased 1.5%, SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (NYSEArca: DIA) was up 0.4% and SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEArca: SPY) rose 0.7%. The equity markets strengthened […]
Continue Reading Below