- Trump, House Republicans discuss further tax cuts at White House
- Senate Republican leader warns Russia not to meddle in 2018 elections
- Trump tries to calm political storm over Putin summit, says he misspoke
- United shares rise as second-quarter profit beats expectations
- Trump’s performance with Putin not a ‘tipping point’ for his base: Former Bush aide
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
By Nottingham Advisors Falling unemployment and rising home prices were the two constants in June’s economic data while the rest of the metrics we track were a mixed bag. The third reading for Q1 GDP showed just a 2% annualized growth rate in the first quarter, slightly below expectations. Rising short-term interest rates and the growing […]
Continue Reading Below