- 'Prop' bets on athletes are popular for the Super Bowl, but the NFL wants them gone
- 1 dead in avalanche outside Aspen: Sheriff
- Man accused of getting girl pregnant speaks out
- Chile’s Pinera seeks jail time for environmental damages, infractions
- Exclusive: China accepts Brazil chicken exporters’ offer to end anti-dumping case
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
There are Internet ETFs dedicated to U.S. companies and there are Internet ETFs focusing on Chinese firms. A new ETF marries those two concepts. The TigerShares China-U.S. Internet Titans ETF (NASDAQ: TTTN) debuted Wednesday. The new ETF tracks the Nasdaq China US Internet Tiger Index and holds 20 stocks. The index is split between the […]
Continue Reading Below