- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. Treasury bond ETFs were breaking above their long-term trends as investors sought safe havens plays in response to the economic uncertainty in Turkey and the potential fallout that could affect other global markets. On Friday, the PIMCO 25+ Year Zero Coupon US Treasury Index ETF (NYSEArca: ZROZ) advanced 1.4%, Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA: EDV) […]
Continue Reading Below