- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
U.S. Treasury bond ETFs were breaking above their long-term trends as investors sought safe havens plays in response to the economic uncertainty in Turkey and the potential fallout that could affect other global markets. On Friday, the PIMCO 25+ Year Zero Coupon US Treasury Index ETF (NYSEArca: ZROZ) advanced 1.4%, Vanguard Extended Duration Treasury ETF (NYSEARCA: EDV) […]
Continue Reading Below