- Netflix is adding almost as many subscribers in one year as HBO did in 40 years
- Ex-colleague of Netflix's CEO: Investors who fear the stock's high valuation are making a big mistake
- Google to charge smartphone makers for Google Play in Europe
- U.S. Senate panel wants Hyundai, Kia to testify on engine fire reports
- Trump: 'Not at all' giving cover to Saudis in journalist's disappearance
U.S. President Donald Trump listens as Tim Cook, CEO of Apple speaks during an American Technology Council roundtable at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 19, 2017. REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File Photo
August 10, 2018
(Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said in a Twitter post that he would have dinner with Apple Inc Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook on Friday.
“Looking forward to dinner tonight with Tim Cook of Apple. He is investing big dollars in U.S.A.,” said Trump, who is on vacation at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.
(Reporting by Eric Beech in Washington; writing by Mohammad Zargham, editing by G Crosse)