- Mom of missing Colorado woman speaks out
- Marriott hack could be a surprising piece of ammunition in Trump's trade talks with China
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: KO, GE, PG, AAPL & more
- Pilot ejects before Hawaii military jet crash
- P&G shares will keep outperforming volatile market as investors 'seek stability': Bank of America
U.S. President Donald Trump listens as Tim Cook, CEO of Apple speaks during an American Technology Council roundtable at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 19, 2017. REUTERS/Carlos Barria/File Photo
August 10, 2018
(Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump said in a Twitter post that he would have dinner with Apple Inc Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook on Friday.
“Looking forward to dinner tonight with Tim Cook of Apple. He is investing big dollars in U.S.A.,” said Trump, who is on vacation at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.
(Reporting by Eric Beech in Washington; writing by Mohammad Zargham, editing by G Crosse)