- Five decades later, an all-female rock band finally gets their shot
- Trump hails judge’s ruling against Obamacare as ‘great’
- Dead Guatemalan girl part of ‘endless’ migrant exodus from poor village
- Egypt unveils ‘one of a kind’ ancient tomb, expects more finds
- Marijuana and CBD companies can't advertise on Facebook and Google, so they're getting creative
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at a Hanukkah reception as Vice President Mike Pence looks on in the East Room of the White House in Washington, U.S. December 6, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
December 7, 2018
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about negotiations with China on trade issues, but did not offer any details in an early morning tweet, as major companies worried about how the arrest of a top Huawei executive would affect relations between Washington and Beijing.
“China talks are going very well,” Trump wrote.
(Reporting by Lisa Lambert; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)