- Are Real Assets Being Overlooked?
- Economic Data and Geopolitical Trends Indicate Continued Risk-Aversion in Markets
- Former US cardinal Theodore McCarrick defrocked by Pope Francis over sexual misconduct allegations
- US will not open door to Saudi Arabia building nuclear weapons, top official says
- Video: FactChecking Trump’s Fact-Checking Claim
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at a Hanukkah reception as Vice President Mike Pence looks on in the East Room of the White House in Washington, U.S. December 6, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
December 7, 2018
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about negotiations with China on trade issues, but did not offer any details in an early morning tweet, as major companies worried about how the arrest of a top Huawei executive would affect relations between Washington and Beijing.
“China talks are going very well,” Trump wrote.
(Reporting by Lisa Lambert; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)